
When I am at my best, I'm the one suggesting the sunrise viewing. When I am stagnate, I'm the other guy. Unfortunately, these days I frequently find myself feeling stagnate. Other barriers that make routine appearances in my life include worries about money, some dysthymic symptoms, laziness, and fear.
Everything on this list is something that, in at least some small way, I want to do. I admit, I'm more excited to smash a pie in someone's face and go boxcar racing than I am to run a mile or have my blood drawn. Still, I want to be able to run a mile because it will mean than I will be more physically fit than I am today. I want to get my blood drawn because I want to cope with my fear of needles and make sure that all my hormones and standard blood chemistry is normal.
Everything on this list is designed to help me grow into a better version of me: happier, healthier, more confident, more active, less worried about the small stuff, and more focused on what truly matters to me. I plan on using this blog to document my progress, which I hope will keep me motivated.